Friday, January 11, 2013

friday links

"There's this notion of a feminist being something that's radical and bad and painted very negatively," says [former NFL quarterback, Don] McPherson..."Men-hating lesbians who are angry at the world. Well, I'm not a man-hating lesbian. I'm not angry at the world. I'm a former quarterback who respects women and believes men need to change the way they think and behave." Awesome.

This will LITERALLY make you LOL: the greatest dog gifs.


 Mmmhmm. The 10 essentials for a good relationship.

Here's some really fantastically informative infographics about abortion in the U.S.

FAQs on friendship in your 20s. I've definitely had some of these questions at some point.

You know that person who, when you're talking about rape, says helpful things like "well what about girls who lie about rape?" Shut them up with this incredibly sad chart.

"I reject the notion that my virtue is located in my vagina." Wise words on honor and rape. Brava!


Much love,
The Sheriff


Follow me on twitter for more feminist musings @ff_sheriff or get at me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment