LOTS of reading material for ya'll this week...and since I know you Smithies aren't doing jackshit right now, read up.
Smith's Wellness Director's blog is usually pretty informative, but I love this post. YOU ARE NORMAL.
Once you've been in a relationship for a while, and the sparkle rubs off and sometimes they annoy you...well, read this article for a reminder that they're not the partner in your head.
Stop Hating Your Body. Might submit something to this, and you should consider it too!
The Business of Being Born is a fantastic documentary that explores what childbirth is like in the US today (and it's free to watch it here!).
I agree completely with this woman's thoughts about keeping one's last name upon marriage (god that sounded formal. You know that I mean).
Did everyone else know that there's a Snuggie Sutra? Seriously. Also it's very heteronormative, with its pink and blue figures.
Have women been conditioned to not take risks, especially at work (answer: yes)? Then re-conditioning is yo' answer (as well as trying to overthrow sexism and the patriarchy, of course).
This has nothing to do with sex or feminsm, but DamnYouAutoCorrect.com is my new favorite time waster. This particular spell check error made me lol for a while.
Fresh starts for the new year? Yes please :)
Much love,
The Sheriff

No comments:
Post a Comment