Friday, January 28, 2011

link city up in here

This article speaks to one of my guilty pleasures: being a feminist obsessed with Mormon mommy blogs. Don't judge!

Breast implants linked to rare type of cancer? Oh good.

Warning: you could be pre-pregnant!

50 Positive Affirmations! 

Interesting but I'm not in total agreement: The sexual cost of female success.

Don't apologize before you say something: Do women begin more questions with "sorry" than men"

Read it and believe it, ya'll!

What Kermit Gosnell's horrifying abortion clinic in Philly has to teach us. Good shit.

How to beat a case of the uglies.

The unexamined racial dynamics (which got overshadowed by all of us being angry about the sexist dynamics!) of Kanye's "Monster" video.

word.


Much love,
The Sheriff

2 comments:

  1. I've said it before, I'll say it again. I'm pretty sure plastic water bottles and the like have leached more chemicals in to my body than my tits have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wonder why it isn't a priority to find a safer substance for implants to begin with.

    ReplyDelete