Surely you've seen the Rebecca Black video the title references and I don't need to link to it.
When it comes to sex ed, some teens disbelieve the Internet. I'm working on a post about sex ed classes and whatnot, so I'd love to hear your comments on this article!
Why I am a black male feminist. So good.
White rich gay couples more acceptable than single moms? Not exactly progress...
If you saw the atrocity that was Alexandra Wallace's YouTube rant about Asian students' behavior at UCLA (the video itself was deleted, but this rant response has some of the more offensive parts in it), then you're probably not surprised to hear that she's no longer attending UCLA because she feels she's been harassed. Harassment is never good, but frankly, if you're gonna say racist shit on the Internet, be prepared for the backlash!
Stop feeling bad about your body (if for no other reason than because it's not helping you get thinner!).
Much love,
The Sheriff
No comments:
Post a Comment